dental air turbine complete kit high speed handpiece kit and low
slow speed handpiece kit
· Dental Low Speed Air Motor Straight Nose Handpiece Kit
· Dental Low Speed Handpiece Straight Air Motor Kit
· 1. 800 to 20,0000 r.p.m adjustable, 4 hole connection;
2. E-type connector for the dental low speed handpiece
3. Precise technology, Steady, no vibration while revolving,
offering a steady operation;
4. Exquisite appearance,
5. Modern clipper-built designation, with elegant and attractive
6. Durable and autoclavable,
7. Durable. fastidiously request for designation, technology and
8. Easy to assemble; Intended for dental clinical treatment and
prevention; for any E-type headpiece accords with ISO standard;
9. Suitable for both steam and chemical autoclave.
· - E-type connector.
· - Precise technology, Steady, no vibration while revolving,
offering a steady operation.
· - Suitable for any E-type handpiece accords with ISO standard.
· - 135°C Autoclavable, suitable for both steam and chemical
· Contra angle handpiece
· - Low Speed 22,000-27,000 rpm.
· - The shank of the instrument mounted therein is 2.35 mm.
· - Fastening of the instruments with a turning latch.
· - Autoclavable 135°C.
· - For any lab or E-type motors.
· Straight handpiece
· - Working pressure: 0.3MPa (4-hole);
· - 0.25MPa (2-hole) (Measure meter is installed at the end of air
motor to measure the air pressure).
· - Revolution: about 22000-27000r/min (adjustable between
clockwise or anticlockwise).
· - Noise: ≤68dB.
· - Air consumption: about 56L/min.
· - Ratio: 1:1
· - Max speed of contra angle: 25000rpm/min.
· Air motor
· - Supply air pressure: 245-392KPa (2.5-4kgf/CM2)
· - 1:1 Direct Drive
· - M4 holes / B2 holes
· - Max speed 20,000r/min
· Dental Straight Kit Handpiece x 1
Dental Air Motor Handpiece x 1
English User Manual x 1